Tuesday, February 28, 2017

~Never Give Up~
February 2017 Lindy's Stampgang Color Challenge

Hi and Hallo to all of you...
Today I am sharing a Journal spread that I created using the Color Challenge from Lindy's Stampgang for February. As you can see, this is a lovely rich and lustrous color palette. I just had a lovely and rewarding play with the different colours and products from Lindy's.









I started by Gesso'ing the pages and added some Crackle texture paste. While the paste was still wet, I stamped some circle images into the paste. Next I sprayed some of the Salt Water Taffy and Poinsettia Red Gold Starburst Sprays in the middle of the pages. 



Using a paintbrush and water, I just painted the following Mists into the stamped areas until I was satisfied with the look. The fun part is watching the inks wick when added to a little water.




To add some interest and depth to the images, I added some Grab a Guy Gold to the inside of the circles.











Here I used a stencil and some texture paste coloured with some Lindy's Terra Cotta Mica's and randomly embossed with Angel Wing Peacock Embossing Powder.









Some fibers and a few hand-stitched details complete the pages.

I used the following products from the Lindy's store...

Flat Fabio: Queen of Hearts Red
            Poinsettia Red Gold
       Salt Water Taffy
Embossing Powder: Angel Wing Peacock
Terra Cotta Mica's

Thank you for your visit to my Blog today...

There is no telling
 how many miles 
you will have to run 
while chasing a dream. 
~Author Unknown~

10 comments:

  1. Stunning Crackle texture and very beautiful background!

    Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. I like the stitch work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow beautiful I love it !!! Thank you for joining Lindy's challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous work!almost edible!! thanks for sharing some of your techniques

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wowsers Patricia, just love your art journalling, that texture is amazing. You have rocked the colours this month. Thanks for joining Lindy’s challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing art journal spread! The texture looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made two amazing pages with the so many details and textures! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this texture Patricia!!! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...just WOW!!! Love this! thanks for playing at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...